Hello, today is the: 中文版
Media reports您现在的位置:首页 >> Activity news >> Media reports

June 24, 2016 Pengcheng Evening News reported that "the Ministry of the ancient mountains of residential rehabilitation and rebirth"

来源:www.xzmsbwg.com   更新:2016/6/28 11:55:02   点击:

In the eighties of the last century, after the restoration of the opera station signs "Fengyun Court", the 1923 edition of "Xuzhou tour guide" illustrations page "Xuzhou landscape" the first one, play Ma tablet.

Hometown Cui Tao Former Residence (Cui Family Courtyard) The House restoration project was officially launched in August 2006 and completed in 2009

"Humanities Yunlong, the Millennium Department of Mountain"

  As a carrier of regional culture, architecture is a combination of historical, economic, artistic and cultural elements. Architectural culture and human settlements natural environment and social environment is closely related, is a city context of expression. Xuzhou in 1986 was listed as the second batch of national historical and cultural city one of the necessary conditions, the city must have a still inhabited ancient buildings and commercial street. The Department of the Ming and Qing Dynasties building complex to become Xuzhou selected historical and cultural city of a trump card.

  At the beginning of 2016, the five courtyards (Liu Family Courtyard, Zhai Family Courtyard, Yu Family Courtyard, Quanjing Archway and Zheng Family Courtyard) were broken down and the five courtyards were opened to the public.

  In order to let Xuzhou people better know their hometown in the past, so that more foreigners understand the cultural characteristics of Xuzhou, Pengcheng Evening News joint Xuzhou City Department of Hill (Huilongwo) historical and cultural district management center, Xuzhou Yunlong Culture and Tourism Bureau Jointly created the "human Yunlong, the Ministry of the Millennium Hill," large-scale special reports from the opening column, aimed at this representative of the cultural beauty of Xuzhou and the history of heavy rhyme show to the world, harmonious architecture and human intimacy, Building another spring.

  This column is published weekly, if you have a history with the Department of Hill, the story to tell, can contact us.

  Ancient architecture is the carrier of urban context, is the history of the talk. Xuzhou Old Town Nanshan play Ma ancient Taiwan in the history of the relay maintenance, construction, the continuation of the once heroic song, once the poem.

  "Ten thousand people hold the weight of the world Taiwan", the Ming Dynasty, Xuzhou part of the Department of the Department of residence, making this place south of the city became increasingly active business, the rich inhabitants of the Ministry of mountain kingdom.

  Ming and Qing Dynasties is the Ministry of mountain formation and development of the important period. Here is a testimony of modern business culture in Xuzhou, Xuzhou is also a microcosm of the living conditions of all classes, Xuzhou residential architectural style representatives.

  To protect the cultural heritage of Xuzhou, from the eighties of last century until now, the municipal government on the repair of ancient houses in the mountains has not ceased. For the people involved in this project, the rebirth of each building, is a challenge of perseverance and knowledge, but also a power in the moment, in the future responsibility.


  The restoration of historical and cultural monuments ushered in historical and cultural city reputation

  Department of Hill also called Nanshan, when people watch the top of the mountain Nanyue Xiangyu, not only left a classic poems, but also left behind a few worthy of the trace of later generations. The Northern and Southern Dynasties Buddhism prevailed, Taiwan has the first stage of Taiwan (or Tuo Tau Temple). To the Song Dynasty, there are stone courtyard, gallery and Xuan room, writer Su Shi in this tour.

  Ming Jiajing years, the Xuzhou industry and trade director Feng Younian stage in the stage to build Wenchang Palace, after another martial arts Pavilion and the horns relative; Minglong years, Xuzhou know state Liu Shunzhi in Temple Temple Temple built San Yi Temple, sacrifice Liu Bei , Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, the second year in the temple built Han Shouting Hou (Guan Di) Temple, in the east side of the building of the East slope Temple, sacrifice Su Shi;

  Qing Dynasty thirteen years (1887), Xuzhou Duan Zhe Duan in the stage to build the Kui Ma Taiwan (1887) Star Court, and in the Pavilion of the right of the three pavilions, work is not completed and went to Beijing by the Tongshan Zhang Jingwu, who continued construction, the name of "Tsui Shan room."

  Twenty-one years Guangxu (1895), towering Tsui Shan Fang was destroyed by storms, Zhang Jingwu and built in the site Wenchang floor. Xuantong two years (1910), Zhang Renpu in the creation of "King Yin" high early two primary school. In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Xuzhou famous Confucianism Zheng Shuping (word Tanzan) fund-raising in drama Taiwan founded "Chutai school", the original towering green room for school buildings.

  The early twenties of the last century, Songliangshan room into Tongshan County Popular Education Museum, containing books and periodicals and animals, ore specimens, lively moment. Tongshan County Public Library in 1930 after the establishment of kiosk kiosk park, Song Shan Tsui room reading room cold down.

  And then a strong house, but also could not withstand the destruction of wind and rain erosion time, and then significantly to the homeowner, but also hide the soldiers wash away the era of flooding. The early eighties of the last century, the remains of the opera is a riddled, precarious, the palace became the people, Beiting dumping decadence, the loss of destruction of ancient monuments, one desolate scene.

Cui Tao Former residence of the House repair scene

The security and authenticity of repairing ancient houses are the main points

Ma Ma Taiwan Beaulieu stone pillars

  2009 Cui Tao home project on the occasion of the acceptance of the upper house, the Berlin Prussian Brandenburg ancient building and landscape protection foundation of the ancient building maintenance and protection department director Ms. Horn in the renovation of a new Cui family message: "I know, This project has paid a lot of love and knowledge.

In 1986, in order to win the honor of the national historical and cultural city, Xuzhou city government on the restoration of the remnants of play Ma, opened the Department of ancient mountain protection project.

  After the renovation of the opera station signs "Fengyun Court", that is, the 1923 edition of "Xuzhou tour guide" illustrations page "Xuzhou landscape" first, play Ma tablet. This pavilion was built in the Qing dynasty twenty-eight years (1848), Guangxu thirteen years (1887) and rebuilt. In 1986 after the protection of repair, named "FYG".

  Fengyun Pavilion of the Ming Dynasty stone tablet for the Wanli years of Xuzhou Bingbing right Senate Mo and Qi book "play Ma Taiwan", the back engraved with "Xuzhou reconstruction of Confucianism in mind."

  The new Fengyun Pavilion Beiting by Jiangnan garden style design, double hexagonal cornices, Danzhucai Dong, overlying glazed tile, the base surface for the full hexagonal, followed by a stone on the puzzle, the south eaves embedded "from the situation" Four character seal amount, for the Qing dynasty Xuzhou Road observation section of the book. Gordon Pavilion South looking Longshan verdant meandering, North View City beautiful bustling.

  To "Fengyun Pavilion" Beiting for the axis, the East "Chu Chu Sheng-chun," Institute of the West for the "Autumn Ma" hospital, structured, well-proportioned layout. Chu Chuansheng Spring Hospital is built on the basis of the original Toutou Temple, the main hall of the two Beaulieu pillar is the first thing the original Temple, an expert analysis is the occasion of the Song and Yuan Dynasties works. Column in addition to Panlong clouds, there are characters and Cheung beast, full of life breath.

  Two Beaulieu column found there are some twists and turns. In the construction of old buildings, a project staff inadvertently press here to seal the column of yellow mud, break apart a cracked mud, showing the root of this exquisite stone pillars. According to the Department of Shan old household memories, this is the sixties of the last century when the old four broken, where residents in order to prevent the destruction of cultural relics, and mud smudge to protect.

  In 1987, a new Ma Xiutai, the pavilion Pavilion Shenxiong solemn, landscapes ups and downs of the garden opening and closing, vigorous and beautiful grace of Xuzhou become one of the attractions attractions.

  Ancient Taiwan meteorological, but also expensive long-term eye-catching pen. The Ministry of the mountain dressing, many of the contemporary calligrapher inscription for this famous mountain has added many modern humanistic atmosphere, thirty years in the past, more valuable. Then undertake the task of the Municipal People's Congress of Education Commission Director Zhang Shaojun recalled that he made a special trip to Nanjing, please hospital for medical treatment of the elderly Lin wrote "Chu Chu Sheng-chun," enough to go to Hangzhou, please write an old friend Ma Shixiao Block poem monument, a couplets, is in the hospital of the national calligrapher vice-chairman Sha Menghai also invited people to take the "autumn wind horse."

  The spring of 1987, the province's calligraphy masters gathered in Xuzhou, boarded the high-profile, well-known calligrapher Wu Zhongqi, Wei Tianchi all the way that stone recognition, competing ink. Military experience had Wuzhong Qi Ma Taiwan do not have some feelings, not only inscribed the wall, "West Chu Grand View", also inscribed "Fengyun Court", "martial."

  In the Ma Xiantai construction gate opening to the occasion of the occasion, the mason was about to engraved calligraphy and painting master Li Keran wrote "opera" the first characters, Mr. dye can be sent to the fourth inscription. May Mr. dye age, each inscription, have written several hanging in the study carefully comparison, his excitement and affection for the home, the staff all admire.

  During the reconstruction of the Ma stage in the December 8, 1986, Xuzhou was approved by the State Council as a national historical and cultural city.

    After the transformation of the old block into the national cultural security units

  From the late Ming to the Republic of China a few hundred years, to play the horse as the center of the Ministry of the mountain around the high house compound. To the 20th century, 80 years, the residents of the Department of Hill has been dilapidated in the ancient courtyards in the rush to build houses, illegal structures, a temporary shelters occupy the vast majority of space, unified historical district has become fragmented. 90 years of the 20th century, Xuzhou Municipal People's Government of the mountain area has been another large-scale renovation project, one of the most impressive is the 1999 Xuzhou Municipal People's Government of the remaining funds for the remaining courtyard A two-year repair.

  More than the courtyard of the special is that it is in the Ming Dynasty Xuzhou part of the Department of the old house on the basis of the alterations, more than courtyard compound for the central axis symmetrical plane layout, rigorous and orderly, spacious style, some houses still Leaving the "hanging hill" and other official buildings of the remains, which is the Ming and Qing Dynasties residential buildings are not allowed to use. After the restoration of the compound is basically maintained at the end of the Qing Dynasty, the entire scale, shape and structure of the original house is roughly the same. In 2000, more than the courtyard and the repair of the Huo Courtyard compound the establishment of the "Xuzhou City Folk Museum", showing the modern Xuzhou folk customs and folk arts.

  Adhering to the "protection and development of both cultural and economic," the principle of the municipal government from 1998 to 2003 has invested hundreds of millions on the Ministry of Hill Road to repair, to Ma Terrace as the center, planning a radial five street landscape Axis, through the mountain and the circular pedestrian street will be connected in series, the original road system has been the basic pattern of reservations. The city government has renovated the Zheng Courtyard, Wei Grand Courtyard, restored part of the traditional old houses of the old, focus on creating play Ma Taiwan area. The entire project covers an area of 150,000 square meters, construction area of 120,000 square meters.

  In October 2002, Jiangsu Provincial People's Government will be the Ministry of households as a provincial-level mountain cultural relics protection units. May 2006, the Department of ancient buildings by the State Council as the sixth batch of national key cultural relics protection units.

  At the beginning of this year, five courtyards were opened to the public. The Xuzhou Folk Museum, which consists of the Yu Family Courtyard and the Zhai Family Courtyard, was connected with the Zheng Family Courtyard, Liu Family Courtyard and Quanzhou Park. This side of ancient residential groups, the total area of 3 million square meters, construction area of 11,000 square meters. In order to reconcile with the characteristics of the ancient dwellings, the compound was added with ancient furniture and various display artworks during the Ming and Qing Dynasties.

    Cui Tao Former residence of the former House continued elegance

  House Department of Cui Tao House (Cui Family Courtyard) House rehabilitation project in August 2006 officially launched, presided over the restoration project is the source of ancient research institute of Sun Tongyi director. 2009 Cui Tao home project on the occasion of the acceptance of the upper house, the Berlin Prussian Brandenburg ancient building and landscape protection foundation of the ancient building maintenance and protection department director Ms. Horn in the renovation of a new Cui family message: "I know, This project has paid a lot of love and knowledge, and wished Mr. Sun 's engineering success, and here more happiness.

  Sun workers have a strong interest in traditional culture, in the beginning of each project investigation, he first visited the building is to do the history, once the story. Ming Jiajing years, Shandong Puzhou Hanlin Cui Hai due to dissatisfaction with the emperor stupid, traitor Yan Song chaos politics, resigned from the public office, seclusion Xuzhou. Cui family courtyard is Cui Tao in the hometown of former residence on the expansion, by the lower house, the upper house and the guest house courtyard three major components, a total of more than 300, covering almost half of the Ministry of mountain west slope. Cui Family Courtyard than the apocalypse years moved Nanshan Xuzhou part of the Division as early as 60 years.

  Sun said that China's cultural relics protection has its own characteristics, "repair old as" said not to protect the old building tattered status, but to "do not change the status quo", a comprehensive and true preservation and continuation of their Carrying the historical and cultural information. Cui Tao House after hundreds of years, since 1999 in uninhabited, unmanned maintenance of the shelved state, which brought to the repair work. Rigorous design and construction drawings are the basis for the restoration of ancient buildings, which can avoid arbitrary construction workers, but absolutely map construction, and sometimes contrary to science, because in the construction often encounter new situations, drawings can not answer .

Yu Grand Courtyard of the door

In 2009, the famous ancient architect Luo Zhewen visited Cui Tao's former residence

Renovation of the Department of the Ministry of ancient mountains everywhere is King

Ectopic resurrection of the right to keep the arch

Sun Suo-chang, for example: "For example, the shadow of the upper courtyard of the Cui family and Xie Enfang early destruction, according to the descendants of Cui recollections and insiders described the drawing, but found no ground in the construction site, after several on-site analysis , Found in another place the two walls of the base through the discovery of these clues, in a timely manner to do the rework, the so-called article hundred times a change.

  In the Cui's upper house repair work, Sun workers identified seven requirements: ① security-based; ② do not destroy the value of cultural relics; ③ style of unity; ④ rule out the root causes of damage and hidden; ⑤ to prevent the main repair; ⑥ material reversible; ⑦ try to use the old material. This seven-point requirement is summed up to ensure the safety and authenticity of the Cui's upper house.

  Authenticity that is required in the construction according to the prototype system, the original structure, raw materials, the original process to repair. To this end, the construction unit in advance of the investigation, the former residence of Cui Tao homes existing homes and the remaining architectural sites, walls, pillars, the remaining brick and wood components were carefully measured and found that the moving components Are back in situ, and the text archive. While the descendants of Cui and the memories of insiders to record, analysis, to grasp the status quo. Repair, in addition to building monomer, on the hospital environment, such as outside the road alley, hospital floor, drainage, flowers and trees have been restored.


  Right to keep the arch, the Department of the ancient mountains of the latecomers

  The right name is the cold surname, not into the hundred family name before the hundred, but the Ming Dynasty Wenhua Dian Bachelor, Prince Edward Taifu right to filial piety, carrying the right Xiaoyi archway in Xuzhou women and children are well known.

  According to the Pengcheng "Genealogy Genealogy" records, the right to ancestral home Tianshui Lueyang, Ming Hongwu his father moved to the early years of Xuzhou, ten-year-old father, mother Lee's instruction, study hard, Recommended for the grant of Qingzhou County magistrate. More than a decade, moved Guanglu Temple Department of Cheng. After the age of the mother has been high, resignation to go home, prepared to do support. Mother died, the right to keep the tomb of three years, day and night crying, Xiaogan government.

  The right to not only included in the "history of the Ming Dynasty," the great dutiful son, is also a talented bachelor, had participated in the Ming Zhengcheng "Pengchengzhi" compilation work, and for the preface (Ming Zhengcheng "Pengcheng" for the existing first Xuzhou County handwritten manuscript, the existing Beijing Library.

  Right to seventy-seven and the end, the Ming Emperor Xuanzong ordered local officials in Xu Jianquan filial piety Square, to set an example. Right to be built in the Ming Dynasty Xuande two years (1427), built in the northwest corner of the city, four years (1624) Xuzhou flood, the original built flooded. Qing Junji years, the local officials to the purpose of construction, the arch will be moved to the unified North Street.

  According to the right to describe the people, the right to keep the arch from the arch, the hall, equipped with three parts and the formation of the three courtyards. The main hall is located in the west side of the main hall, the main door on both sides of the red pillar with the words of the couplets of the word: the words of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Filial piety to make loyalty, goods first Zaolong Zai Fu; Gong and Germany, were descendants of Yao Ming lintel. This is the Qing Emperor Qianlong Emperor Tour of the South Tour.

  In 1987, the right to be arch is listed as municipal heritage conservation units. In 1990, the right name on behalf of dozens of people agreed that the ancestral right arch to the country, to facilitate the management of historical relics and protection. Is the year, the municipal government funded, according to the style of the Ming Dynasty arch repair. After the 1997, due to Pengcheng Plaza expansion, the right to be destroyed arch.

  At the end of 2004, the right to keep the arch to the Ministry of the Ministry of Hill north of the courtyard, after the annual Ching Ming, Xuzhou, the right to collect this name, the ancestor of the old words.

  Xuzhou area, frequent bandits and floods, the only remaining building on the ground reflects the ancient folk tradition to create a process of ecological, energy saving, environmental protection, shock absorption awareness, with local materials, local conditions to local design concepts, so that some new residential catch up.

  As an important carrier of culture, Hupo Shan ancient folklore is an important factor for the continuation of Xuzhou's regional culture. It is a valuable spiritual wealth and material wealth of Xuzhou people.


  This article refers to: Zhu Haoxi "West Chu Daqu Opera Ma Taiwan", Sun Tongyi, Chang Jiang, Lin Tao "Department of Mountain residential", Xuzhou is the source of ancient architecture institute "Xuzhou Cui Tao house repair project report."


  Connection time and space deep read Xuzhou culture · Geography published every Friday

  Tel: 13952205023 E-mail: pcwbzj@163.com

Sina microblogging: @ Xuzhou Folk Museum

Tencent microblogging: @ xuzhouminsubowuguan